Social Media Policy
Clubs Australia currently operates the following Twitter account:
We will update and monitor our account during the following hours: 9 am to 5 pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Clubs Australia welcomes feedback from our followers, however due to time constraints, we will not always be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via Twitter. To contact Clubs Australia in the usual way, please click here.
In most cases, Clubs Australia will issue a first and final warning before blocking any follower.
- material that is unrelated to the not-for-profit club sector;
- comments that are in our opinion abusive, aggressive, inflammatory, repetitive, offensive or inappropriate;
- messages that encourage or suggest illegal activity;
- messages that infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- commercial or other solicitations, advertisements or endorsements;
- comments not sent by the author and/or posted by anonymous or robot accounts;
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages;
- messages that breach an individual's privacy
- - communications that contain viruses or similar harmful programs
Re-tweet requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Clubs Australia does not automatically follow organisations or individuals who follow our account.
The appearance of a Twitter user as a follower of our account does not imply endorsement of his/her posts. Likewise, being followed by Clubs Australia does not imply endorsement of any kind.